Scientific Explorer Series on Dark Energy
A stunning series on the Dark Matter from Scientific Explorer has recently been published – this is a 14-part tour-de-force of physics that you really MUST read.
Here are the links to every excellent entry in the series:
- Part 1: How Dark Energy Fits Into the Evolution of the Universe
- Part 2: What Expansion of Space Means
- Part 3: Two NASA Pie Charts Tell Us a Great Deal – And Bring Up Many Questions
- Part 4: What happened to the matter in the universe?
- Part 5: The Evolution of Photons, Atoms and Neutrinos in the Universe
- Part 6: The Pie Charts Paint A Picture of The Cosmic Background
- Part 7: Dark Energy – Gone Yesterday, Here Today
- Part 8: First Line Of Evidence Comes From Type 1a Supernovae
- Part 9: Second Line Of Evidence From WMAP Data
- Part 10: Third Line of Evidence For Dark Energy Comes From An Extensive Galaxy Survey
- Part 11: Cosmological Constant Theory
- Part 12: Quintessence
- Part 13: How To Prove Which Theory for Dark Energy Is Correct?
- Part 14: The Universe Is Not Intuitive